Beautiful Custom Home on 48 acres
- Farm or Ranch
1443 Gassiert Road Newborn, GA, 30056 United States Get directions$439,500 $141/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age16 Years
- Parking Kitchen Level Entry, Parking Pad, RV/Boat Parking car garage
- Area Jasper County
- District Jasper County
- MLS# 8686134
- Listed 8 Months 4 Days Ago
If you are looking for a quiet, peaceful, retreat for you and your family, plentiful with wildlife and not too far from town, then this country farm home is for you. Surrounded by acres of fenced wooded privacy and pasture, enjoy peaceful mornings, afternoons, and evenings watching deer grazing and whippoorwills singing in the trees while sitting on your spacious front porch.
- Custom Home,Australian Cypress Hardwood Flooring,Vaulted Ceilings, Semi-Gourmet Kitchen with Maple Cabinets,Granite Counter tops, Double Oven, 5 Burner Gas Stove top, Breakfast Nook and sitting Area, Master Suite to retire to and not want to come back out.
- Huge Rocking Chair Front Porch, Detached Storage Building with a workshop in it. Fenced Pasture, Multiple open areas of pasture, some areas of light woods, Winding Creek that never overflows, Lots of Huge Hardwoods, 5 Acre of Planted Mature Pines ready to be harvested. Backs up to large acre tracts that will not be developed. Can ride your horse for an hour on the trails on your own property. Bottom Area is great for camping and 4-wheeler or dirt bike riding.
- Lots of Wildlife to enjoy and hunting potential.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $3,120
- Tax Year: 2019
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Jasper County High School||9-12||9.1 mi|
|5||Jasper County Middle School||6-8||10.4 mi|
|NA||Shiloh Christian Academy||K-11||3.3 mi|
|4||Washington Park Elementary School||3-5||11 mi|
|NA||Jasper County Primary School||PK-2||11.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.